go2-language-changes: ask for an explanation of the change
Reviewed-by: Rob Pike <email@example.com>
diff --git a/go2-language-changes.md b/go2-language-changes.md
index c6ac9c2..ecfcb56 100644
@@ -39,6 +39,10 @@
- Has this idea, or one like it, been proposed before?
- If so, how does this proposal differ?
- Who does this proposal help, and why?
+- What is the proposed change?
+ - Please describe as precisely as possible the change to the language.
+ - What would change in the [https://golang.org/ref/spec](language spec)?
+ - Please also describe the change informally, as in a class teaching Go.
- Is this change backward compatible?
- Breaking the [Go 1 compatibility guarantee](https://golang.org/doc/go1compat) is a large cost and requires a large benefit.
- Show example code before and after the change.