go2-language-changes: fix markdown syntax for links
This is a minor followup to CL 214820.
Reviewed-by: Ian Lance Taylor <email@example.com>
diff --git a/go2-language-changes.md b/go2-language-changes.md
index 27da6be..c6ac9c2 100644
@@ -13,9 +13,9 @@
If you just have an idea for a language change, and would like help
turning it into a complete proposal, we ask that you not open an
-issue, but instead discuss the idea on a forum such as (the
+issue, but instead discuss the idea on a forum such as [the
Before proceeding with a full proposal, please review the requirements
listed in the Go blog article [Go 2, here we
@@ -40,7 +40,7 @@
- If so, how does this proposal differ?
- Who does this proposal help, and why?
- Is this change backward compatible?
- - Breaking the (Go 1 compatibility guarantee)[https://golang.org/doc/go1compat] is a large cost and requires a large benefit.
+ - Breaking the [Go 1 compatibility guarantee](https://golang.org/doc/go1compat) is a large cost and requires a large benefit.
- Show example code before and after the change.
- What is the cost of this proposal? (Every language change has a cost).
- How many tools (such as vet, gopls, gofmt, goimports, etc.) would be affected?