go2-language-changes: fix markdown typo
Reviewed-by: Ian Lance Taylor <firstname.lastname@example.org>
diff --git a/go2-language-changes.md b/go2-language-changes.md
index ecfcb56..ff0b515 100644
@@ -41,7 +41,7 @@
- Who does this proposal help, and why?
- What is the proposed change?
- Please describe as precisely as possible the change to the language.
- - What would change in the [https://golang.org/ref/spec](language spec)?
+ - What would change in the [language spec](https://golang.org/ref/spec)?
- Please also describe the change informally, as in a class teaching Go.
- Is this change backward compatible?
- Breaking the [Go 1 compatibility guarantee](https://golang.org/doc/go1compat) is a large cost and requires a large benefit.