git-review: add submit command
- add submit command. Fixes golang/go#9297.
- detect GitHub clones during git mail. Fixes golang/go#9266.
- expand api.go to be able to make authenticated Gerrit API calls.
- remove subcommand shorthands, since people don't invoke git-review directly.
the original functionality would now be implemented as short git aliases.
- check for unstaged changes during sync + suggest stash.
(git pull -r is going to whine anyway, might as well give a nicer error.)
- add testing hooks to capture death, stdout, stderr.
- add fake gerrit server for testing.
- add mail tests.
- add sync tests.
- add submit tests.
- fix change test.
Reviewed-by: Andrew Gerrand <email@example.com>
11 files changed