git-codereview: begin to handle multiple-change branches
Gerrit supports multiple-change branches, and we'd like to make
git-codereview useful for people using this mode of work.
This CL is the first step.
- remove error message on detecting a multiple-change branch
- require 'git submit hash' in multiple-change branch
- make git submit, git sync cleanup safe for multiple-change branch
- adjust git pending output to show full information about multiple-change branch
- add pending -c to show only current branch, since output is getting long
We're not advertising or supporting this mode yet. For now the only
way to enter it is to run 'git commit' to create the second commit.
Perhaps eventually we will support something like 'git change -new'.
Reviewed-by: Andrew Gerrand <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Reviewed-by: Austin Clements <email@example.com>
12 files changed