1.4 - 2016-07-25
- #60 Support dynamic autocompletion
- Fix ANSI parser on Windows
- Fix wrong column width in complete mode on Windows
- Remove dependent package “golang.org/x/crypto/ssh/terminal”
1.3 - 2016-05-09
- #38 add SetChildren for prefix completer interface
- #42 improve multiple lines compatibility
- #43 remove sub-package(runes) for gopkg compatibility
- #46 Auto complete with space prefixed line
- #48 support suspend process (ctrl+Z)
- #49 fix bug that check equals with previous command
- #53 Fix bug which causes integer divide by zero panicking when input buffer is empty
1.2 - 2016-03-05
- Add a demo for checking password strength example/readline-pass-strength, , written by @sahib
- #23, support stdin remapping
- #27, add a
Config, which will erase the editing line after user submited it, usually use in IM.
- Add a demo for multiline example/readline-multiline which can submit one SQL by multiple lines.
- Supports performs even stdin/stdout is not a tty.
- Add a new simple apis for single instance, check by here. It need to save history manually if using this api.
- #28, fixes the history is not working as expected.
- #33, vim mode now support
x (delete character),
r (replace character)
1.1 - 2015-11-20
- #12 Add support for key
- Only enter raw mode as needed (calling
Readline()), program will receive signal(e.g. Ctrl+C) if not interact with
- Bugs fixed for
Ctrl+D in empty line will cause
io.EOF in error, Press
Ctrl+C in anytime will cause
ErrInterrupt instead of
io.EOF, this will privodes a shell-like user experience.
- Customable Interrupt/EOF prompt in
- #17 Change atomic package to use 32bit function to let it runnable on arm 32bit devices
- Provides a new password user experience(
1.0 - 2015-10-14